Our fellowship theme for the year is ‘Bond ONE to ONE’, which comes with more fellowships amongst circlers within circle, inter-circle, intra-circle, area, national and international fellowships.
‘Friendship’, being one of our main motto at Ladies Circle, let’s magnify it by quality supplement and elevating fellowship to the next level by bonding more and more.
As a National Fellowship Convener, I’m elated at giving a few enhancers which will help add value and excellence to this facet of circling. These enhancers are divided into 4 quarters, further into 4 categories, so sky is the limit, plan what you want, when you want.
Do remember these are just suggestions you aren’t bound to follow any…
||Following are the activities ideas for the year speared with FELLOWSHIP……||
1. September 22nd to 25th – Chill Maadi @ Bangalore, National AGM & COB.
2. August 7 – Friendship day - create a game marathon with lots of fun, group games like sack race, hula-hoops, passing the parcel, kho-kho, bowling, pitfall, beach ball relay games, water games, short matches, etc. End the celebration by exchange of bracelets or bands.
1. October 1st - dhamaka celebrate garba and dandiya like nobody on nagada sang dhol bajey…
2.October 30th - Dhamaka with Pataka, teen patti bahut patti…
- November 10th to 13th - National Fellowship Express.
- 10th Morning - transit from Jaipur to Ranthambhore for adventure ride at Tiger safari in the open canter, exotic lunch by the river/lake, evening visit to auspicious temple and old tradition fort, with a pool party to end the day.
- 11th Morning - from Ranthambhore to Pushkar mela, Asia's biggest camel festival to enjoy the old Rajasthani fair and culture with camel ride, fun rides, camel race, traditional shopping, authentic cusine, folk dance, henna, etc. Night stay under the tents in the midst of the desert.
- 12th Morning - Pushkar touring at the Brahma lake and temple, historic sights, old fortress, chowki dhani at night.
- 13th Morning - Pushkar to Jaipur early morning to reach airport not to miss flights back home, in transit to Ajmer dargha sheriff visit with breakfast.
3. Nov- 14 National Fellowship Day – Celabration of Tabling and Circling .
1. January 26th – 28th LC+RT joint Carnival- At Hyderabad with first Pan-India LC- MTM, sports, cricket, paintball, activity, music, games, dance, parade…
2.Feb 11th and March 17th LCI & LC India Charter Day respectively- Flower Power.
3. March 8th International Women’s Day – O’re Womania… Enjoy, pamper yourself with spa galore, nail art, make your own cocktails and mocktails, share your gratitude for being a woman.
1.April 19th – LC & RT Joint Indian Idol held at Udaipur.
2. May 7th Mother’s day – Selfie time with your mother, or with your daughter, or both with one tagline. Send this picture and article to the ‘R’ magazine too.
1. Make every project & meeting fun by ending with a good fellowship.
2. Have joint fellowships with in-laws, parents, tablers & twinklers also.
3. Inter circler fellowship while travel try to meet other circlers of other cities.
4. Send greetings for birthdays and anniversaries.
5. Give the new circlers a warm welcome, give the retiring circlers an heartfelt farewell, this would make them feel very special.
6. Celebrate baby showers in your own way, make the new mom-to-be feel special.
7. Try a surprise visit at the charter chairperson’s home on her birthday, because of which we all here together.
8. Celebrate your own circle charter day with LC India and LCI Charter day including past circlers.
9. Have fellowships on special dates like friendship day, national fellowship day & Women’s Day.
10. Have more movie entertainment, comedy stores, Sunday fitness at happy street.
11. Inculcate more ideas like taking fellowship baskets at each others houses to || Bond One to One||.
12. Invite other circle friends, area delegates and national delegates for most of fellowship events.
13. Practise more on joint fellowships which is merrier.
14. Other fellowship themes will also be accepted and appreciated, as variet and innovation is our middle name.
15. Minute every fellowship event in your MOMCI, ask the circle fellowship convener sto take lead.
16. Every fellowship theme will be sent as flyers, videos, ppt’s with details to understand better to all ACP’s, area fellowship conveners, CP’s and circle fellowship conveners.
17. All fellowship events can be celebrated with circlers of other circles, tablers, twinklers, inter-area, intra-area etc., However you want to, just enjoy it.
Let the flow of bond be at all levels -
a. Circle – your own ideas or national initiatives, enjoy just as you want.
b. Area – Themes and competitions are given to cultivate better bonding amongst circles within area. Have joint fellowships within area. Exchange flags and pins with other circles. Have fellowships at AEx and MTM’s.
c. National – Join the National Fellowship Express which is planned keeping in mind the safety measures of circlers travelling alone and providing maximum facilities to enjoy every moment as a memory. It is scheduled on 10-12 November @ Rajasthan.
18. First ever Carnival hosted by LC + RT for you all during 26th to 28th of January at Hyderabad with numerous activities on sports games, music, dance, parade & much more…Be there for the first ever fellowship only agenda! We would have the first ever Pan- India MTM where there is no need for quorum but just a celebration of CIRCLING.
19. International Fellowship – Fellowship has no end and it goes beyond boundaries, take time to contact the circle in that country, go via you rNVP as she’s the International point of contact for India and spend some time & exchange pins and flags with them. Send greetings on various occasions and LCI charters day too.